Please enjoy our trip recap video...
Destination: Jacmel, Haiti. February 2015
The Hands and Feet Project strives to raise a generation of orphaned children who will grow up to reach their God given potential; and empowers first world citizens as partners in service at home and abroad.
Currently the Hands and Feet Project is focused on building Children’s villages in the Caribbean nation of Haiti. Each village is built with the dual purpose of caring for orphans and providing a place for partners to come serve with us on short term mission trips. The villages are lead by American and Haitian staff members who are committed to the Hands and Feet family values.
- Christian morals and the love of Christ in all we do
- the long term, family-style care of each child
- a healthy environment to grow and every opportunity to succeed
- the importance of helping mothers in crisis keep their children, and view our villages as the best, last resort for care giving
- empowering first world citizens to partner with us in serving children in need
- excellence, integrity, and accountability
Team Leader: Patrick Prater